24 February 2012

Master Bedroom Ideas

(Post for the architect.)
Here are some pretty spaces, though it's hard to tell the sizes of the room.
I know the first one is too large, but love the feeling of SPACE. Not crazy about the cove (or whatever it's called) ceiling.
 Cote de Texas Blog

This one is also too large, but I can imagine it with 6-8' off of the longer side.
Cote de Texas blog

Pure Style Home blog

Here is the same room, showing the seating area.


Pure Style Home Blog

This seems to be a good size. The ceiling helps. It's beautiful.

(oops can't remember where I borrowed this photo)

I think this is a good size, though the furniture arrangement is awkward.

Cote de Texas blog

Can't tell what size but it seems spacious.
(can't remember which blog)

This seems big, but has too much furniture for me, so hard to tell.
Velvet and Linen blog I think
Seems spacious, probably due to the wall of glass!

(can't remember which blog)

(don't know where I got this photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment